Flash Mario Bros Flash Mario Bros

pissed me off!

man i kept getting hurt when i wasnt even near or touching the damn goombas or the fire spinners! i wanted to kick bowsers ass too. beacuase of this i gave up. also sometimes i just run into a block and it breaks apart. fix that.

Turntablism 101 Turntablism 101

well...I liked it.

i liked the different beats and instrumentals. the accapelas (sp?) were a nice touch.

Death by Sword 2 Death by Sword 2

hahahaha

hahaha it was funny how if u pick the wrong path u die. and if u make friends with simon ur a fag! lmao. the hentai award was hilarious.

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

a big help

dude i've always been wondering if there was an easier way to create a zoom without tweening everything in the damn stage! and now i know! yea! thanks man.

Helbereth responds:

That was the exact reason I was originally all hyper about the camera.

By the way I used the camera throughout the tutorial. The last tutorial is actually zoomed WAY in because all the background stuff was too big to move around with it completely covering the stage.

By the way I went through like 4 or 5 different size settings. The camera permits you to change the size of the stage half way through a project... so long as the vertical and horizontal are aong the same scale.