Finished Business Collab Finished Business Collab

poor

i haven't reviewed anything in 3 years, but after watching this, i just had to make a comment. i must say that i am surprised to see this get front page. was not worthy. my advice. get better animators. at least with some decent drawing skills.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

hmm...looks familiar

look up the anime called airgear 'cause that's exactly what your submission reminds me of. are u a fan of that anime?

rtil responds:

the anime you're thinking of is air gear i know this because five billion people have mentioned it. i've never seen it

O-two O-two

unique

hmm. never thought that someone could be as creative as you. this flash was really amusing and quite funny. i'm sure you'll go far if you keep up with your creativity.

Flash Mario Bros Flash Mario Bros

pissed me off!

man i kept getting hurt when i wasnt even near or touching the damn goombas or the fire spinners! i wanted to kick bowsers ass too. beacuase of this i gave up. also sometimes i just run into a block and it breaks apart. fix that.

Turntablism 101 Turntablism 101

well...I liked it.

i liked the different beats and instrumentals. the accapelas (sp?) were a nice touch.

Death by Sword 2 Death by Sword 2

hahahaha

hahaha it was funny how if u pick the wrong path u die. and if u make friends with simon ur a fag! lmao. the hentai award was hilarious.